So, an user from our forum requested this tutorial and since there aren’t such tutorials on our website, why not, I decided to make it.
One of his question was : how to make that grey background.
1. First lets put a model into our scene, so make a teapot with the same radius as me :
2. As a background we will use a plane. So, make a simple plane under the
3. Convert the plan into an editable poly then grab the back edges, hold the shift button and drag them up a little bit a couple of times :
4. Smooth the plane and you should have a bended background :). Then apply a standard material on it :
5. If we will render our teapot right now, you will see that there isn’t a very big difference between the viewport view and the render