31. After you have moved the cylinder in place, be sure that in covert the entire handle. Then create a copy of this cylinder (the same process like we did for the parts which are above and under the nut)
32. Hide the other parts, and leave only the cylinder because we are working on it. Delete the selected polygons in the first image, then connect the selected edges :
33. Go tot the “Modifier” list and pick the “FFD(cyl)” tool. Then click on the “Set Number of Points” button and change it to 2x6x4.
34. Play a little bit with the control points. Move each point vertically a little bit to create a more natural look of the handle. If you want you can skip this step :
35. Go to the “Modifier” list and pick the same tool like at the 33rd step. This time you need to grab all those control points from the middle and scale them a little bit down using all 3 axis. :