11. Hide the copy that we have made because we will work a little bit on the first cylinder. To hide it you need to select it > right click > Hide selection. Then select the first cylinder that we have made earlier. Convert the cylinder into an editable poly and delete the top and the bottom polygon :
12. After deleting the polygons you need to select the top and the bottom edges like in the image :
13. Now connect them using the same values as me. To modify the parameters of the “Connect” tool, you need to click on that small squared button near the “Connect”.
14. Select the vertices from each corner, the top and the bottom.
15. keep the vertices selected and open the “Soft Selection” tab. Check the “Use Soft Selection” box and use this values :
Falloff : 8.0
Pinch : 0.6
Bubble : 0.0
Now in the Front Viewport use the “Y” axis to scale the vertices down. Well, you will not scale the vertices but the distance between them. This is the result that you should have.