51. Unhide the cylinder, make a copy of it and hide it back. Place the copy in the same spot as me. Modify the “Radius” to 15.5 and the “height” to 26.0 :
52. Hide the other parts because now we will work on this one. In the following you have the basic modeling tehniques that I showed you from the beggining ot the tutorial until now. Just follow the images and if you need help, you can find me on the forum :
53. let’s add some details to this object using the “Array” tool. First, create a sphere and delete a half :
54. From the side view, use the scale tool to squash a little bit the sphere :
55. Stick the semi-sphere to our mesh and keep it selected, then activate the “Snaps Toogle”. Go to the Hierarchy > Pivot > Affect pivot only > and move it on the pivot of our object.