Let’s start another detailed and amazing tutorial. In this tutorial we will model a Nissan 350Z and as every tutorial on tutorial-z.com , it will be very detailed but you also need to know the basics of 3D modeling… I will not make a texturing tutorial because there are some on this website and its useless to write the same thing twice. HERE you have the blueprints that I have used and below you have the result of this tutorial.
1. I will explain the basics at the only at the begining. Its useless to said “Hold shift and drag” 20 times. We will start with the front bumper. We will not follow all the lines of the blueprint because we will change the body kit. Try to make the same mesh as me (the same polygons). Start by making a plane like this one :
2. Convert the plane into an editable poly. You can do this by selecting the plane, right click on him > conver to > converto to editable poly. Then you should be able to select the vertices, edges, polygons. Make the same shape like below.
3. Now select the same edges as me, hold shift and drag to make some new polygons. Make the new polygons in the same direction as me. Try to make the same thing as me :
4. You can make the plane transparent by pressing ALT+X. Do the same thing like in the step 3. Make new polygons like below
5. From here, you should be able to follow the next images without explainations because is the same thing. Hold shift and drag the edges :
If you really appreciate our work and want to help us to maintain the website alive you can help us with a small donation.