If you want to sell your 3D models or 2D templates, textures, themes, etc, please follow this tutorials :
1. First of all, if you are selling 3D models or 2D stuffs, the product should look decent. I am not asking for a perfection, but try to make them look good enough to be able to sell them.
2. You need an account
– if you already have an account, log in(bottom of the page – User Area) and then click on the “Vendor Dashboard” page. Check that little box and click on the “Submit” button.
– If you don’t have an account, please look at the bottom of the page and click on the “Register” button from “User Area” . When you will make your account, check the “Apply to become a vendor” box.
3. When you will receive the confirmation and you will become a vendor, be sure that you are logged in and go to the “vendor dashboard” page and there you will have some “quick links”.
– Submit new product – when you will submit a product
– Edit profile page – Edit your profile. Don’t forget to add a paypal address
If the model is a decent one, it will be approved, if not, don’t panic. Stay calm and continue to practice. As I have said before, I am not expecting the perfection from you, but a good quality of the model.
By the way : if your file is bigger than 20MB, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or add me. For the moment I don’t have a personal server but if everything goes as it should, soon , tutorial-z.com will have his own server.
Skype : andrey_zzz3
email : email@example.com
These are my personal addresses, so, you will be helped as soon as possible .