26. Now attach all the parts to make a single object then select all the vertices and press on the little square from “Weld”. As value, put 0.1 and if you did all the steps correctly, the vertices between the parts, will be connected/welded. Check them
27. Go to the modifier list and pick “Meshsmooth” and increase the “Iterations” to 2. Be careful : this will increase the number of poligons, so, your pc might become slower. If your PC cannot handle the number of polygons, put 1 at “Iterations”
28. To bend our thread, choose “Bend” from the modifier list then bend the model until it will have a round shape :
29. Save your project in a different file, just to have if you would like to modify something. Now convert the tire into an editable poly and move the pivot in the middle of the object. To move the pivot in the middle of the object, go to Hierarchy > Pivot > Affect Pivot Only > Click on “Center to Object” button
30. Activate the “Snaps Toogle” again but this time, uncheck the “Vertex” box and check the “Pivot” box.