16. Do the same thing for the other 2 details. Follow the steps that that we have used to make the first detail.
17. Now, select the same edges as me, then chamfer them using a small value :
18. Check the mesh to see if after the “chamfering” process you have triangles on the object, and if you have followed the steps, you should have. When you model a high poly object, try avoid triangles, because they are not doing such a good when you apply a smooth modifier on your object. So, check the image to what kind of triangles you need to search :
19. Now select those 2 vertices, and use the “Weld” function to weld them :
20. Do the same thing for the rest of the triangles. Normally you should have a triangle on each corner. When you are done with the welding process, select the same edges as me, and chamfer them using the same value. You have 4 corners where you need to select the edges in the same way. The corners are marked on the image :