As I promise, here you have the second part of the BMW tutorial. Here I will explain how to apply a texture on the car. If you appreciate my work juts leave a comment or press the like button and it will be enough. Check the contact page if you want to help us to improve the website. If you have any problem, ask on the forum and we will answer to you .
1. Below you have the model that we have made in the first part of the tutorial. If you have followed the tutorial as I said, you should have the same mesh as me. I will apply the texture only on one side of the car the we will use symmetry. You can use symmetry before then you can make the texture but as you wish. If you didn’t followed the first tutorial and you want to follow this one, CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HALF OF THE CAR.
2. I need to say that i have made the headlights and the tailights. It is better like this. Here yu have a wireframe which will help you to model the same headlights and taillights as me
3. Attach the car’s body to the hood, mirror, doors, bumpers, side skirts and trunk to make a single object.
4. Now, having the entire car’s body selected, choose from modifier list “unwrap uvw” , then select “Face”
5. Now press CTRL + A to select all the faces. Then press the “Edit…” button
If you really appreciate our work and want to help us to maintain the website alive you can help us with a small donation.