Hi. Let's start another amazing tutorial. In this tutorial I will show yo how to model an BMW 1 Series (2008). This tutorial will be very detailed, like Audi TT tutorial. If you know the basics of 3D modeling then you should find this tutorial very easy to follow. You should know how to give a chamfer, an extrude, move an object in the center of viewport by putting all values from "Move" to 0. I will don't say thousands of times "click on the little square from chamfer", or "... from extrude" just "Chamfer the object with *value*" because you should know those things. At the end, don't forget to leave a comment if you like this tutorial, or if you don't like. Oh and I almost forgot >>> If you appreciate my work, please donate even a small amount of money to keep the website alive and like this I can post some video tutorials. Or you can help the website by visiting the banners / links from this website (in this tutorial there are a couple of banners, so you can visit them, and like that you can help the website). Below you have the result of my tutorial.
Like in the the other tutorial, I've made the starting file which can be downloaded from HERE (its for 3ds max 2009 - or newer version). But if you want, you can download the blueprints from HERE and you can put them how do you want.
Let's start :
1. Open the "Start" file which you have downloaded. You should have something like this :
2. Now i will post only images and i will show you how to model it. I don't think that is necesary to write at each step "hold shift and drag". Because its the same thing until to the next step. Just follow the images, be sure that the vertex or vertices are in the same spot in every viewport and try to not make triangles on the project. If you to make your plane transparent, just press Alt+X. And one of the most important thing if you are a beginner, don't forget to weld the vertices.
3. I have created the middle eges using Connect. Select all the vertical edges then connect them.
4. Continue with the basic modeling. First we will do the shape, then the details.
5. Use Connect to connect the same edges as me. Be careful to not move the edges.
3ds max car modeling tutorial beginner car tutorial detailed
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked
You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <s> <ins> <strong>