11. Now just move the vertices a little bit to make that shape like this one :
12. At this step we will create that rounded shape from the “nose”/intake holes. Select the same polygons as me, then hold the shift button and drag them out. A small window will appear. You need to check “Clone to object”. This will make that shape a new object
13. Now we will work on this object. Select it, and the select all polygons from the object and press the Flip button. This will turn the polygons on the other side.
14. Select the entire border, then pick the scale tool, hold shift and scale down the border until you will have something like below :
15. Now put the vertices in the same position as me (the vertices from the new edge ):