44. From this step, the thing will be more interesting. We will start to add details, make the headlights, and taillights, etc… The first thing that we will make from this step, is the headlight. Below I have the case of the headlight that we have made at the beginning of the tutorial. Unhide this part, and make like mine. Don’t forget to close the rear hole, you dont need to add extra edges at the back of the headlight case because it will not be very visible :
45. Select the entire front hole (the contour) then, close the hole using the “Cap” function from the menu. Then select the polygon and detach it :
46. Now select again that polygon and press the flip button :
47. Using the Cut tool, add some extra edges on the object.
48. Now try to make a bended shape of this object BUT, do not move the vertices from the border. I have selected the vertices that you should NOT move, because then, the parts will not fit anymore :
49. And here you have my mesh for the glass. I have made it like this :
50. The next object that we will make is the blinker. I will show you the mesh of each object from the headlight. Its just basci modeling. Just make a box then modify it like me . So, here is the mesh of the blinker :