Hello, i’ll show you how to make a simple ball with it’s texture in 3D Max.
1. Start you’r 3D Max, Click on Create button, Click on falling menu, and click “Extended Primitives”
2. Now, Click on “Hedra” button, then make object anywhere in you’r viewport. I suggest you to maximize “perspective” viewport and to turn on “Edged Faces”.
3. Somewhere in viewport, klick right mouse button to turn of “Hedra”. Now go to “Modify” button, find “Dodec/Icos” in right menu. In “Family Parameters” where it’s writing “P: 0,0″, write “0,38″
4. You should get object like in picture. Right click on object, go to “Convert to: -> Editable Poly”.
5. Go to “Modify” button, press “Edge” button, press and hold left click and select ball (or press Ctrl A on keyboard to select all edges). Now click “Split” button in right menu.
If you really appreciate our work and want to help us to maintain the website alive you can help us with a small donation.