Hi, i’ve made this tutorial in 16 days and I hope that anyone will understand it. First off all, i’m sorry if there are gramatical mystakes, english is not my language. If you think that you can make something in 3DS max, then post your tutorial like me. Doesn’t matter if your tutorial its a basic or advanced tutorial.
About tutorial :
– In this tutorial we will model a Audi TT 2008. Below, i have prepared the document. You can download it from HERE (its for 3ds max 2009). In that document you have the blueprint sliced and the planes in 3ds max. You need to put those blueprints on those planes and we can start to model. I think that is better if anyone will download my file because we will have the same documents.
1. After you have downloaded my file, open it with 3DS Max and put the blueprints linke in the picture.
2. After you have put the blueprints on those planes, select all the planes > right click > object properties. Uncheck “Show Frozen in Gray” and check “Freeze”. After this procces you cannot move your blueprints accidentaly when you will model the car.
3. Let’s start to model. Make a tube at the front wheel like in my picture. You have the values of the tube in the picture :
4. Having the tube selected, right click > convert to > editable poly. Then detele the polygons which are from interior.
5. Now delete the polygons that are under the car