40. The parts wont fit correctly because we need one more polygon. To do this, take a look at this part :
41. We can add a row of edges but before, put the vertices as below :
42. Here is the step were we will add that row of edges. Select the same edges ad I did, and use the “Connect” tool to add a row of edges in the middle :
43. And now we are able to use the “bridge” tool to add 2 rows of polygons betwen the fender and the body :
44. Do the same thing to the rest of the body, attach it to the fender :
45. When the car’s body is attached to the fender like in the image, continue to model the car until you reach the rear. As I have said at the begining of this tutorial, try to make the same wireframe as me, and this is why I am providing you so many images, to see how I did it and understand it .
PS : I have noticed that top view is not very accurate but I hope that this won’t be a problem for you. Just use the rear and side view and everything should be fine