141. Now select a half of the spline/cylinder. BUT, delete the half which is to the interior of the car, not to the exterior
142. Having the spline/channel selected, go to the modifier list and pick “Shell” and use a very small amout. When you are done, chamfer the edges :
143. Select these edges (the contour of the windshield and the contour of the rear window) > right click > create shape (choose linear). We will use them later to make the rubber seal .
144. And now, we will make the seams. So, pick the same edges, basically the limits of each part and then chamfer them. Use an “Open Chamfer”
145. Let’s start with the windshield. Detach it from the rest of the body, go to the modifier list, choose “Shell”, add a little bit of thickness and then chamfer the selected edges in the last image. Then do the same thing for the rear window too :