111. When you will model the blinker, chamfer the corners with the same amount that you have chamfered the corners of the chromed ring. Like this, it will fit perfeclty. And by the way , do the sane thing that we did for the headlight : make 2 copies of the place (1 for the blinker’s glass, and the other one for the interior)
112. Here you have my result, my blinker ( I have also duplicated the bolts that we have made for the grill, scalled them down and use them on the blinkers too) :
113. Now let’s place the blinker. But first, we need to make a hole in the car’s body because it will intersect with the interior of the blinker. So, apply an inset over the polygon where the blinker should be, then delete that new formed polygon.
114. Add a row of edge as me, then select the border of the hold, drag it a little bit to the interior and chamfer the edges showed in the image. Then put the blinker there :
115. If you will check some reference images, you will notices that some models have some holes under the grill and I will do them too, because it gives a better looking to the car. It’s very simpel to make them, just select the same vertices as me , use the “chamfer” tool to split them, then delete the polygon which is formed between them :