101. Use the inset tool to create several rows of polygons and make the headlight glass a little bit rounded to the exterior :
102. When you are done, add a “Shell” modifier in order to give some thickness to our object. Then “Chamfer” these edges :
103. Now we will make the headlight box, which is vey simple. Just do the same thing that you did to make the headlight glass rounder (inset the polygon several times then make it rounder) .
104. When you are done, make a small spherical-oval object in the middle to immitate the light bulb. It won’t be visible very much, because the headlight glass will have many details but we will see the shape of the bulb, so , we will know that there is a bulb :
105. Assembly the headlight and if you will apply a smooth modifier , this is what you will have :