6. Select this edges (see image), hold the shift button and drag it until you will reach the middle of the hood. Check the 3 viewports and see if the edge reach the middle of the hood in all 3 viewports.
7. Connect the selected edges using 2 segments. Then make that part rounder, because now, by adding those 2 segments, you have more control on that part :
8. Create new edges from the selected ones and drag them until you will reach the front of the hood:
9. Add some segments. Add 6 edges, to match with the first part of the hood that we have made. Play a little bit with the values to fit the edges :
10. Select these vertices, then go to the modifier list and choose “FFD 3x3x3” and you will see an orange cage: