86. At this step, you need to unhide that cylinder and bring in forward as me. By the way, do not put the cylinder exactly at the same limit with our grill, but put it a little bit behind . And by the way, delete the entire cylinder’s polygons except the front one :
87. Attach the polygon that remains from the cylinder to the grill, then bridge the edges between them.
88. Detach the middle polygon but do not delete him, because we will need this polygon later. Once you have detached the polygon, hide it :
89. Select and chamfer these edges :
90. Pay attention because I am showing you this for the last time. Solve the triangle problems : after the chamfering process, sometimes you may end up with triangles like below