46. Let’s move forward and make the trunk. Same steps as we did until now. Just try to make a clean mesh, even it will take more time, but in the end, you will be very pleased by your result .
PS: As I have said earlier and at the beginning of this tutorial, the blueprint is not very accurate, so, you can follow my images, or you can use some reference images. If you are getting stuck, please check or ask on the forum
47. The next part will be the roof top, and then we will come back to finish the rear :
48. Here is something that you shouldn’t be worry about. If you are watching from the top viewport, you will see that this part is not following the blueprint. Well, this is because of the blueprint, and sometimes we need to check some reference images to have a better view of the car. Maybe you are asking yourself how do I know what part of the blueprint it wrong …. well, everything fits on top viewport except this part from the rear window
49. So, from now we will use the “side” and the “top” viewport to make the roof of the car . Let’s continue
50. To make the roof, please use the same viewport as me because the rear one is not very accurate but the side and top viewport are fine :