Welcome to a new tutorial where I will explain and show you how to model a Ford Escort MK1 RS1600. Like other tutorials, this is also very detailed so any beginner can understand and learn something useful. I am Andrei C., the administrator of this tutorial and I would like if you will leave a comment at the end of this tutorial and tell me what do you like and what you don’t like when you are following this tutorial. Like this, I will be able to improve my writing skills.
This is a premium tutorial, so , the first steps are for free and then you will need a membership to follow the entire tutorial. Sorry about the membership but I guess that I deserve a coffee or a beer for these tutorials, and besides, the hosting must be paid :P.
This is the result of our tutorial :
If you want to have the same mesh, without bumps and ugly shapes, try to make the same mesh/wireframe as I do in this tutorial and if you are looking for help, just use the forum
1. Assuming that you know how to set up your blueprint, we will start by making a plane. If you don’t know how to set up the blueprints, just search on tutorial-z.com and you will find the tutorial :). So, make the plane like me :
2. Now convert the polygon into an “Editable Poly”. When the polygon is converted, select the same edges as me, then connect them using the same values as me. By connecting them, we will have more vertices so we will make a rounder shape:
3. Put the vertices in the same place as I did. Don’t rush, make them slower and tru to make a round shape :
4. Select the same edges, then hold the shift button and drag to the left to start making the hood
5. Now select these 3 edges and connect them using a single line :